The Binary Firing System GEN 3 (BFSIII) is a 3-position trigger for the AK platform. In position three it fires one round on pull and one round on release, making it the fastest semi-automatic trigger on the market. This trigger is ideal for both tactical and competition use. The BFSIII provides significantly reduced split times between rounds, allowing for tighter groups.
- Release round can be cancelled by simply moving our Patent Pending selector out of Binary mode while holding the trigger back
- Easy to install
- Positive reset on release phase
- Great for competition shooters, tactical shooters, and recreational enthusiasts
- Binary Firing System waiver and release
- Trigger Operation: Position 1 – Safe -Will not fire, Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull, Position 3 – Binary – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release